Last revised :19-2-2020
At itialuS we are committed to protecting and respecting your
privacy in compliance with EU- General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th 2016. This privacy statement
explains when and why itialuS (“itialuS”, “we”, “us” or “our”)
collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under
which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
This Privacy Statement applies to the use of our services and to our sales, marketing and customer contract fulfillment activities. It also applies to individuals seeking a job in itialuS.
Who are we?
itialuS is an international corporation headquartered in 33 rue du Puits Romain, Luxembourg. itialuS provides the perfect match and solutions for its clients’ needs through long-term relationships built on experience, insight, and teamwork – for unmet management needs regionally and globally.
itialuS' provides the following services for clients worldwide according to international standards:
- Financial statements Audit and Review Services
- Accounting Compliance and Reporting Services
- Agreed Upon Procedures Services
- Compilation Services
2.Accounting and global exchange
- Global exchange bookkeeping & accounting
- Customized management reporting
- Accounting Advisory Services
- CFO Services
- Corporate and personal tax compliance
- Corporate and personal tax planning, consultancy and structuring
- VAT and other sales taxes, consultancy and structuring
- Employer solutions, including payroll and remuneration planning
- Tax investigations support
- Tax card issuance and renewal
- Transfer pricing services
- International taxation
- Tax performance advisory
- Tax policy and administration
- Family Business Services
- Liquidation Services
- Fraud Investigation Services
- Other Services
- Feasibility Study (Including Market Research)
- Pre-Feasibility Study (Excluding Market Research)
- Market Research
- Business Plans
- Financial Due Diligence
- Business Valuation
- Capital & Debt Restructuring (incl. loan assistance/bank facilities)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Debt Advisory
- Investor Arrangement
- Free Cash Flow
- Various Services
- Strategic Advisory
- Development of Policies and Procedure Manual
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
- Governance and Risk Management
- Owners Representation
- Company Establishment
- Agreed Upon Procedure
- Advisory Project Management
c)Business Process Global exchanging
1.Human Resources Management (HRM).
d)International Value Added Tax Recovery
e)General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance Consultancy
f)Sell WallPost Software Solutions & Modules
itialuS is the data controller and our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email: email@example.com
When do we collect and process personal data about you?
We may collect, record and use your personal data in physical and electronic form, and will hold, use, and otherwise process that data in line with the Data Protection Legislation as set out in this statement.
We may collect personal date from you:
- When you are using our services.
- When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, phone, social media, or our websites. As well as when you interact with us as a representative of a company, such as entering into a contract with us, contacting us for support, or other issues. Note that we do not transfer personal data from social media, nor process the personal data on any other way outside the social media platform.
- We only use data collected personal information from other legitimate sources, such as our clients, third-party data aggregators, marketing partners, public sources, or social networks, if you have given your consent to share your personal data with others.
- We may collect personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests. Before data is collected we make sure an assessment is made, ensuring that there is an established mutual interest between you and itialuS.
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct sales,
direct marketing and customer service. We also collect data about
suppliers, partners and persons seeking a job or working in our
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities, and promotions of our associated partners’ products and services. This communication is subscription-based and requires your consent.
- To send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us.
- To perform direct sales activities when legitimate and mutual interest are established.
- To provide you with content and venue details about an event you signed up for.
- To reply to messages sent through our ‘contact me’ page or any other web form on our website (e.g. to download a whitepaper).
- To follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- To provide you with access and services related to itialuS services free trials.
- To provide access to our customer support portal or the itialuS community website.
- To perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, and others. The contract may be with itialuS directly or with an itialuS partner. If the contract is entered into with itialuS, it may be entered into digitally for more efficient contract and customer handling, while meeting all legal requirements.
- To notify you about any disruptions to our services (system messages).
- To contact you to conduct surveys on your opinion on our products and services.
- To recruit and process job applications.
Our legal basis for collecting personal data
Collecting personal data based on consents
The collection of personal data based on consent from the data subject will be done by using “Consent Forms” that will store documentation related to the consent given by the individual. Individual consents will always be stored and documented in our systems. We may send digital marketing to persons who have consented, such as marketing emails.
Collecting personal data based on contracts
We use personal information to fulfill our obligations related to contracts and agreements with customers, partners and suppliers.
Collecting personal data based on a legal obligation
We use personal information for compliance with a legal obligation we have such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency.
Collecting personal data based on legitimate interest
We may use personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest and if the privacy interests of the data subjects do not override this interest. Normally, to establish the legal basis for data collection, an assessment has to be made during which a mutual interest between itialuS and the individual person has been identified. This legal basis is primarily related to our sales and marketing purposes, and we may send information on products and services to our customers based on legitimate interest. We will always inform individuals about their privacy rights and the purpose for collecting personal data.
What type of personal data is collected?
Since we provide a wide range of services, the type of personal
data we collect and the way we use it depends on the service we
provide or the purpose for which the data has been given or
collected. For example, for purpose of contacting us, we collect
data such as name, job title or function, company name, size,
registered headquarters, contact information (email, phone number,
etc.), service you are interested in and so on. For job
application, we collect data such as personal name, contact
information, previous job details and so on.
We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents, and emails. From our websites, we may collect IP-addresses and actions taken on the site.
If you upload photos or videos, add posts or comments, etc. on our Community website, the information can be read by anyone with access to the Community site and used for purposes over which itialuS or you have no control. Therefore, itialuS is not responsible for any information you submit to the Community website.
Use of personal data for other activities that are part of the operation of our business
We may also use your personal data in connection with:
a)Legal or regulatory requirements;
b)Requests and communications from competent authorities;
c)Client account openings and other administrative tasks;
d)Relationship management, which may involve:
- legal or regulatory requirements
- sending you thought leadership or details of our products and services
- contacting you for feedback on services
- sending you event invitations
- other marketing or research purposes
f)Recruitment and business development
g)Services we receive from our professional advisors, such as lawyers, accountants and consultants
h)The investigation or prevention of security incidents
i)The protection of our rights and those of our clients.
itialuS does not collect or process any special categories of personal data, such as public unique identifiers or sensitive personal data.