Traveling to Croatia for Business? itialuS UTTRCO Can Help Retrieve Some Business Expenses
In July 2020, Croatia gradually re-opened its borders for tourism and business. Since then, the country has welcomed a surge of visitors – recording over one million tourists in the first week of August.
For foreigners wishing to visit the country for business purposes, itialuS UTTRCO can take care of VAT refund services once the business trip is over.
The Croatian franchise can help refund VAT for a wide range of business expenses, including but not limited to:
- Hotels/Accommodation, including related expenses such as food and beverages.
- Conference, exhibition and event attendance and participation.
- Professional/Consultancy fees.
- Intercompany fees/Information office expenses.
- Data and colocation center services.
- Movie/TV production and broadcasting services.
- Tooling and warranty services.
To date, billions of Euro worth of VAT remain unclaimed by companies, due to a general lack of awareness or even willingness to go through the cumbersome recovery process.
Don’t be part of these companies – contact itialuS UTTRCO before you plan your next business trip in Croatia.